Here are all of the Georgia golf courses I have played:
- Bentwater Golf Club - Hardest course I've ever played. Very nice, a little expensive.
- Bobby Jones Golf Course - Easy public course, variable conditions, very affordable, right in downtown Atlanta.
- The Golf Club at Branshaw Farm - Very nice, challenging 27 hole course in Woodstock.
- Browns Mill Golf Course - Easy public course in South Atlanta.
- Durham Lakes Golf and Country Club - Very nice course just south of the airport.
- Fields Ferry Golf Course - Very nice course in Calhoun, GA. Very affordable, but kind of far from Atlanta.
- Gold Creek - Very nice course in a resort and neighborhood up 400. Bankrupt and gone for now.
- Hampton Golf Village - Nice course up 400, reasonably priced, but quite a drive.
- The Hooch Golf Club - Fun little executive course, lots of water, and very affordable. | Coupon |
- Lanier Golf Club - Hidden gem near the Lake Lanier dam.
- North Fulton Golf Course - Challenging public course, very affordable.
- Olde Atlanta golf Club - Very nice course in Suwanee, GA.
- The Providence Club - Very challenging, hilly course. I was not particularly fond of it.
- Riverpines Golf Club - Very nice, well groomed, challenging, and a bit pricey.
- Steel Canyon Golf Club - Executive course near work, fairly easy, variable conditions, very affordable.
- Stone Mountain Golf Club - Beautiful, challenging, and semi-pricey. Good conditions and normally well groomed. | Coupon |
- Sr. Marlo Country Club - Very nice, well landcaped, pricey.
- Trophy Club of Atlanta - Nice course, challenging, not too expensive.
- Woodmont Golf and Country Club - Very nice RTJ course in suburban Atlanta.
Here are all of the Alabama golf courses I have played:
Here are all of the Tennessee golf courses I have played:
- Bent Creek Golf Village - Nice course in the heart of the Smoky Mountains that follows a mountain stream.
- Centennial Golf Course - Nice course in Oak Ridge, affordable, and good conditions.
- Dead Horse Lake Golf Course - Very cheap, variable conditions, did I mention very affordable?
- Knoxville Municipal Golf Course - Affordable, narrow fairways, not too bad for a city owned public course.
- Nolichucky View Golf Club - short course, but hard. Super nice and newly rebuilt. -
- Oak Ridge Country Club - Membership required, good conditions, nice open fairways.
- River Islands Golf Club - Very beautiful course between rivers. Lots of water, Very nice, average price.
- Royal Oaks Golf and Country Club - Very nice and well groomed course in Maryville at the base of the Smokys.
- South Hills Golf Club - Recently turned into a hippie fest disc golf course.
- Willow Creek Golf Club - One of the best public courses I've ever played.
- Woody's Golf Course - No longer in existance, possibly the worst course ever.
Here are all of the Virginia golf courses I have played:
- Saltville Golf Course - Funny little course in that some holes are hitting across fairways of other holes, 'shirt and shoes required'.
(C)opyright 2007, Scott Moore